For fans of: Natasha Bedingfield, Alicia Keys, Leona Lewis
- She has worked with producer Gorilla Tek (Pitbull, Ludacris).
- Her covers of the latest chart-toppers are stirring up a buzz on YouTube (almost 4 million views and over 16,000 subscribers to date.)
- CNN and ABC World News covered the “We Are The World (YouTube Edition)” video she took part in, and she was featured on top Greek morning show “Fotis & Maria Live.”
- “Looking My Way,” her collaboration with Will Brennen, received commercial airplay on Gainesville’s Magic 101.3, and her acoustic tracks are on rotation in the Philippines and Brazil.
- During the life of Music Nation’s last “Chevrolet Song Search” competition, she was the site’s most popular artist for a week (all genres) and most popular artist for a month (R&B/Soul). The song she submitted (“Pavement Therapy”) was the top-rated MP3.
“TiK ToK” (Acapella Ke$ha Cover)
“Love Lockdown” (Acapella Kanye West Cover)
“Impossible” (Acoustic Piano Shontelle Cover)