For fans of: David Guetta, Swedish House Mafia, Tiësto
- Consists of Mississauga, Ontario, Canada-raised sisters Sandra and Marsha Krcmar.
- DJ’ed at some of the top venues in Los Angeles, Miami, New York, and Toronto (including The Standard Hotel, Pawn Shoppe, Marquee, and Circa).
- DJ’ed at events held by Calvin Klein, Diesel, Ed Hardy, etalk, Fido, Fuze, HBO, Hello! Canada Magazine, Lifetime, LG, Live Nation, MTV, New York Fashion Week, Nokia, Ogilvy & Mather, Puma, Red Bull, Showtime, Telus, and Zune.
- Teamed up with Nike to make a series of mixes for the company’s eight-week running clinic. Click HERE to listen.
- Performed alongside Anjulie, Chromeo, Dipio, Girl Talk, Hot Hot Heat, Jay-Z, Josh Madden, Klaxons, KT Tunstall, Norah Jones, Rihanna, Rye Rye, Tegan & Sara, The Killers, The Strokes, Two Door Cinima Club, and Vampire Weekend.
- Covered in Blender, Flavorpill, Metropop, Paper Magazine, Tokion, and Vogue Brazil.
- Will be featured in a yet-to-be-named and currently in production SXSW documentary for the Sundance Film Festival. Stay tuned for more details as they become available.
“Dreamix Vol. 1″