For fans of: Bon Iver, Iron & Wine, The Civil Wars
- Has worked with producer Andrew Lauzon (whose material has been featured on shows on Global, HBO Canada, and MTV2, among other networks).
- Has performed at CMW (2011 and 2012), Indie Week (2011), and Juno Fest (2011) and was selected to take part in a recent installment of Steam Whistle Brewery’s UNSIGNED Indie Music Series.
- Is receiving airplay on various college stations across Canada.
- Has been covered by Alan Cross, Audio Blood Media, Balcony TV, Sonicbids, CMJ, Examiner, and NOW Magazine, among other outlets.
- Received sync placement in the upcoming movie “Locked in a Garage Band” (song: “All These Colours”).
- Will appear in the upcoming web series “From Far and Wide,” which features original Canadian talent.
- Placed in the top 10 for Red Bull’s “Record at Red Bull Studio LA” challenge. Was the only Canadian band to make it to the top 10.
- Won the Monster/Diesel “Get Famous!” competition. As a result, the band’s song “All These Colours” is being used in the marketing campaign for Vektr headphones. Click HERE to download the song for free on the Vektr site.
- Will be performing several shows at NXNE (2012). Visit the band’s official tour page for details.
“Lullaby” (Compilation Footage Video)